Spot the spelling or grammar mistakes in the letter to Santa and stand a chance to win a pair of tickets to Smigy Playground!
All you have to do is:
Step 2: Read through the letter on our Instagram page and point out 5 sneaky mistakes in the comments section.
Contest ends on 14 December 2023 (11.59 pm). Two winners will be selected from Instagram. T&Cs apply.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, except employees of Tiong Bahru Plaza, Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is "Dear Santa, Oops, I Made a Mistake on my Letter Giveaway" and the contest period is from 6 December 2023 to 14 December 2023 (11.59 pm). Two (2) winners will be announced on the social media post as a comment on the contest post OR via a winner's announcement post on 18 December 2023.
2. Prizes are as follows:
Two (2) winners will each receive a pair of tickets to Smigy Playground!
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Instagram account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of Tiong Bahru Plaza's Instagram page. Participants whose Instagram accounts are not open to the public will be disqualified. The Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Instagram profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consists of liking the contest post, following Tiong Bahru Plaza (@tiongbahruplaza) on IG, and submitting answers in the comment section of the contest post.
Multiple entries per person are allowed but each person may only win one prize.
Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the last four characters of their NRIC eg.567A, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Birth Date, Home Address and Mobile Number).
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and 2 lucky winners will be drawn. In the event that there are no correct entries, the Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza will select the number of winners at their discretion. The winners will be announced on 18 December 2023 via a comment on the contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Tiong Bahru Plaza via IG Direct Message (DM) within 7 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the last four characters of their NRIC eg. 567A, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Birth Date, Home Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at Customer Service Counter, Level 2, Tiong Bahru Plaza, 302 Tiong Bahru Road, Singapore 168732, from Monday to Sunday between 10am to 9.30pm until 31 December 2023. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. The Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. The Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. The Management of Tiong Bahru Plaza's decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.