- Wacoal Established in 1964, the Human Science Research Center has been conducting basic research of the female body for more than 40 years.
- The center collects physical data from one thousand women a year, from girls in their late teens to women in their sixties, and now has a stock of data for over 40,000 individual subjects. Wacoal is Japan’s leading creator of intimate apparel for women. Our goal has always been to contribute to the society by helping women everywhere become more beautiful.
- Taking regular measurements from the same women over a long time frame enables Wacoal to gain profound insights into the physical changes that accompany the aging process. The Human Science Research Center is truly a place where people and science meet.
- The center is also researching the all-important question of comfort and feel – how your clothes or undergarments feel when you are wearing them. We analyze people’s sensory and physiological responses to three key stimuli: temperature – is it warm or cool? Pressure – is it loose-fitting or tight? touch – is it pleasant to the touch or not? This research helps us to create easy-to-wear products that feel good against your skin.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Fashion & Accessories
- AsiaMalls Vouchers
- AMperkz Point Accumulation
Mon - Sun: 11am to 8pm (Updated Store Hours)